Posted on August 31, 2005 at 11:43 PM
I'm late with this one I know. There's still a few minutes left in the day, so here are my selections for BlogDay 2005:
- The blogs of Maddox and Zahara Jolie - Do you think Angelina knows her kids are blogging? The nanny needs to keep better tabs on them.
- the secret exploits of a girl in her mid-20s - the title says it all. An interesting look into the life of girl and the battles she had with her roommate Megan. Even though the two have recently parted ways, you can check out what was said if you look under the category my x-roomate is vigilent whore. The title alone tells it all. Good stuff.
- spamusement - Cartoons inspired by the subject lines of spam email. I personally like the one with Bill Gates and his blue screen of death life support machine.
- this is broken - a blog about broken things.
- Satan's Laundromat - a photoblog of NYC and surrounding areas. Make sure you check out the posts about wannabe KFC chicken stands named after states or presidents. Utah fried chicken?
- huffington's toast - A great parody on Arianna Huffingtons sham of blog. This blog truly hates that woman.
- daily dose of imagery - A great photoblog of Toronto, ay.
- the blog of death - Because everything must come to an end.
Until next year.