Posted on March 01, 2006 at 03:07 AM
This is all Kadavy's fault.
Four jobs I have had:
1. Director of Dinnerware Sanitation and Distribution (i.e. Dishwasher)
2. Senior Target Deployment Specialist (i.e. Trap/skeet puller at a Gun Club)
3. Advanced Concrete Placement Coordinator (i.e. laborer at a Pre-cast concrete company. I say "adavanced" because I spoke english and could use a tape measure)
4. HIPPA Compliant Data Mining Technician (i.e. data entry slave at some data processing company)
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Shawshank Redemption
2. The Matrix
3. Good Will Hunting
4. Fight Club
Four places I have lived:
1. Milwaukee, WI
2. Lincoln, NE
3. Omaha, NE
4. To be determined, USA
Four places I have vacationed:
1. Niagra Falls (age 10)
2. Tijuana, MX / San Diego, CA (bought a fake rolex. I was 15)
3. Playa del Carmen, MX (honeymoon, age 23)
4. Viva Las Vegas
Oh wait, not dishes, "dishes":
1. A dozen hot wings from the Buffalo Company.
2. Pickled eggs from the Boathouse in Houghton, Michigan.
3. Fresh wisconsin string cheese or "squeeky" cheese curds.
4. Anything the Head of the JoeSchmidt.com Culinary Arts Department whips up.
Four TV shows I love:
3. The Sopranos
4. Mad Money - boo-yaa skee daddy
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. In bed.
2. In bed asleep.
3. In bed asleep laying next to my wife.
4. In bed asleep laying next to my wife without the dog's outstretched legs jabbing into my back.
The Next Victims of "Four Things" meme hell (should they choose to except the challenge):
1. Lisa Park - someone I actually know.
2. Sperari - an Omaha blogger whom I've never met.
3. The Sarcastic Journalist - talked once via email. I enjoy her writing.
4. The Waiter - ditto. Enjoy his writing as well.
Who started this mess?
I've seen this list passed around various blogs on the interwebs for at least the last month. So I decided to track down the peron(s) responsible in hopes of finding the original person who started it all. Here they are in the order in which they were tagged starting with the most recent:
Heather Powazek Champ
Darice de Cuba
This is the point where the meme jumps "The Pond". Also the point where I grow tired of tracking down people's names.
And finally, as best as I can tell, this is where it all started.
The title of her post was "I've not been tagged" which leads me to believe that she saw the "Four Things Meme" somewhere and decided to start one on her own. At least we know who to blame, the British.